The journey, not the arrival, is what matters.

The journey, not the arrival, is what matters. 
         - T.S. Eliot

Friday, January 28, 2011

Photos from our hike at The Burren - one of Ireland's national parks known for it's limestone deposits.





My mission while in Ireland is to get a picture worthy of getting on TV for the Blazers "Wear in the World" competition. Here's my first attempt! 



Our hike took about four hours and was just under 6.5 miles. The weather was beautiful, no rain, clear blue skies, just super windy! The thing about Ireland hiking I'm going to have to get used to is that there is nooo trails anywhere, so it's a bit more difficult than just hiking  a trail in the States. But, I suppose it feels more like an adventure with crazy wind in crazy hiking attire, so here's to more hikes in beautiful Ireland!

1 comment:

  1. I took the same trip! Looks like a beautiful day and that Blazers picture is competition-worthy. Slainte!

    ReplyDelete